Friday, June 4, 2010

Last Post, Goodbye India

Today we toured Delhi some.

First we started by going to Qutub Minar, some cool tower built by the Mughals in the 1600s. This empire was the source of almost all the cool buildings we've seen, including the Taj Mahal. Then we went to Jama Masjid, which is India's largest mosque. Pretty amazing place to see, it holds 25,000 at its full capacity. After that we walked to Red Fort which was cool. During our touring we actually took about 5,000 pictures with random Indians today. They love the white skin.

We actually got to share a little with one guy who was some businessman who tried to get us to go see some factory or something with him. It sounded a little shady. He showed us the way to McDonald's for lunch though, so that was cool. But he seemed like a nice guy and I gave him a tract. He told me his son studies at a Christian school and Christians are good people. He also said he'd been to church lots of times. He is Hindu though. I gave tracts to a few other people we talked to also, so I pray God uses them. The people that I handed them to all seemed really interested in what they had to say. One guy actually asked me, Tell me about Jesus. He was a Muslim.

No comments:

Post a Comment